Providing a stable, consistent computing environment for your end-users is critical to the success of your business. We have the experience, resources and abilities that allow our clients to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve end-user satisfaction – ultimately allowing them to focus on their core business objectives.
BTT END-USER & DESKTOP SERVICES include the following key service offerings:
- Help desk design, implementation, and operation
- Help desk technology recommendations
- Help desk assessments
- Hardware and software installation and maintenance
- Windows roll-out planning and deployment
- Microsoft Office roll-out planning and deployment
- Distributed systems management
- On-site and Off-site 1-800 support services for desktop applications and server management
- 2nd and 3rd level support services
- Mobile Device Support
- End-User Security
- Anti-virus and Anti-Spam Support
- Help Desk Support
- Ticket and queue management for all trouble tickets related to the Desktop systems.
- Prioritization of issues and allocation of resources to provide timely assistance to the end-user and support the business.
- Trend analysis and management to identify problem areas and plan for remediation of recurring issues.
- Installation of software, tracking licenses, peripheral support, coordination of warranty repair and replacement, recommendation for technical direction and solutions for the end-user computing environment.
DESKTOP DEPLOYMENT SERVICES
- Create and maintain standard and/or departmental images for multiple hardware types to deliver a consistent, repeatable computing environment for the end-user
- Automated deployment of software and Windows OS with a backend toolset (i.e. SCCM, Altiris, etc.)
- Packaging of software installations for consistency of installation
- Methodology and project planning for large scale deployments of mutiple systems
MOBILE DEVICE SUPPORT (including,but not limited to):
- Windows CE devices (including scanners etc.), Wireless printers, etc.
- Configuration and support, troubleshooting, coordination with vendors for RMA of faulty devices, integration with email and calendaring services
- OS Security patching and Service Pack updates
- Office security updates, security updates for software
- Coordination with server personnel for back end integration and deployment of system policies to mitigate risks posed by end-users
ANTI-VIRUS AND ANTI-SPAM SUPPORT
- Installation and configuration of AV and Anti Spam tools
- Management and tracking of system status through toolsets for Enterprise Products
- Identification and remediation of virus and spyware attacks
- Configuration of standard images to reduce risks associated with Viruses, Spyware and Spam
- Process improvements and analysis to increase efficiencies and align the delivery of PC’s and Desktop Services with the needs of your business
- Documentation of processes, procedures and policies as related to the Desktop Services arena