End-to-End infrastructure is our core domain of interest. IP services is our core competency. We provide focused remote network management, in addition to other advanced services in routing & switching and emerging advanced technologies. BTT utilizes state-of-the-art security to prevent intrusions and varied solutions in single vendor and cross vendor network systems. A well-managed IP site is deployed to manage customer’s sites and provide an enhanced operational environment to the customer.
Customer data is secured in a physically and electronically secure facility. There are no devices to copy any data within the NOC. There is no access to engineers to Email any data from the NOC.
The BTT NOC is equipped with state-of-the-art Cisco equipment and an extensive lab with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity, IPCC servers and software to train our engineers, and to simulate customer network problems authentically and to the greatest granular detail possible.
Our NOC is manned by highly trained engineers with Cisco certifications in IPT support, Routing, Switching and Security.
BTT strictly adhere to the following stringent security measures
- Physical access control through biometric systems
- Documented and recorded working desk assignment
- No recording devices permitted in facility with all USB ports and recorders disabled on work stations
- Video surveillance
- Agent PC desktop monitoring
- No email attachments, messengers permitted. Only intranet corporate messengers in use
- Web sense control on internet access
- All employees background check conducted by firms of repute
- ITIL compliant service process and certified engineers
Graphical depiction of our in-house NOC (Network Operations Center) security practices: